Task 1: Channel characterization
This task is the keystone of the project where the rest of activities will be based. There are several contributions to determine the attenuation characteristic of different scenarios but there is an absolute blanking in terms of the standard way communications engineers characterize the channel: the frequency response (possibly time varying). This task includes the following subtasks:
- ST1.1: Definition of scenarios.
- ST1.2: Measurement campaign.
- ST1.3: Antenna. Theoretical/Simulated studies.
- ST1.4: Propagation theoretical model.
- ST1.5: Prediction of attenuation and Time - Frequency response.
- ST1.6: Model verification.
- ST1.7: Antenna implementation.
- ST1.8: Statistical model. Time - Frequency selectivity.